What are the signs that the worst of Covid is behind us (fingers still crossed):
1. The vaccination numbers look very promising with more than 70% population covered with double doses
2. You get parking in Basement 4 in malls on a Saturday afternoon
3. RRR crosses Rs. 900 crore in global business
4. School buses can be seen ferrying kids
5. Flight tickets and vacation destinations for the upcoming long weekend are exorbitantly high.
But the offices predominantly still sport a deserted look. In most of the conversations with my friends and peers from other organisations, the common topic is what can be done to get people to back to work.
The song below by the legendary Kishore Kumar summarises the situation of managers quite well… Enjoy it on a lighter note.