Lord Krishna and his teachings are the guiding forces for a wide variety of people across the globe. In his selfless and fair way, he is the one who has helped in letting the truth prevail. His teachings can help one change and lead a purposeful everyday life as well.
Thanks to my Gujarati wife, I have embraced Lord Krishna much more closely than before and learned a lot along the way.
Here I am very crisply sharing the top five lessons from Lord Krishna that have helped me.
- Do everything you have to do, but not with ego, not with lust, not with envy but with love, compassion, humility, and devotion
- Whatever happened was good. What’s happening is going well. Whatever will happen will also be good. Do not worry about the future. Live in the present.
- Set your heart upon your work but never its reward.
- Among all kind of killers, time is the ultimate because time kills everything.
- Perform your obligatory duty, because action is indeed better than inaction.